Tuesday 29 June 2010

Welcome To The Jungle.

One Day Happiness
I got this word when I was graduated. I always remember this phrase -maybe- when I see a graduation events. Last week, my sister has graduated from S1 Major in English. I saw faces fully happiness. Yes, a day they become a King or Queen. I was only smile to see that situation. Why?
Our education culture sets the students to be worker. So, after graduation they will be getting busy with job application. It wouldn't be matter for student that easy to get a job. But..., for an unfortunately student it would be a frustrating problem.
Why frustrating?
Because they will facing the situation which was not described on their curriculum. Graduate means get a job. They didn't taught about creating a job field but only fill the job field. So, It's not wondering when we found an unemployment that has S1 graduated. University creates unemployment.
So.. What next?
Welcome To The Jungle Guys.........

1 comment:

  1. kerja kerja kerja...
    cari cari cari...
    kapan yah bisa buat lapangan kerja :)

    ReplyDelete