Wednesday 11 August 2010

Marhaban Yaa Ramadhan...

pict : id-joomla forum
Today, Wednesday 11 August 2010 is the first day on Ramadhan. Ramadhan is a holy month of Islam. Now, ramadhan is 1431 Hijriyah -a moslem calendar-. Muslims do fasting  about a month. Physically, fasting is refrain from eating, drinking, sexual activities from dawn till sunset. May it looks irritate but the truth meaning of fasting is not this perspective. There are more GREAT values included. Wanna know?

Just search the values of Ramadhan use search engine :) I don't have authority to explain this at this moment because I'm not the expert. In fact, it is good for your health both physic and psychological. Your emotion can be managed. Okay, I'll tell you about Ramadhan in my region.
Muslims are spread over countries. They also affected by surrounding. Specially for the specific food for the break fast and some of activities related to ramadhan that influenced by local culture. I live in Indonesia, central java region and we have kind of special food and ceremony that various and unique.
By the way, I'm sleepy.. hopefully I can complete this article at next time. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment